The Control Center has shortcuts to some of the most common settings requiring quick adjustments without having to navigate through the settings menus. To activate the Control Center do the following:
- If the Status Bar is not visible, press the Home Screen button to display the Home Screen.
- Make any icon in the Status Bar the Current Item.
- Use the Next Screen gesture to display the Control Center.
- Adjust the settings you want.
- Press the Home button to return to the screen you were on prior to displaying the Control Center.